Thursday, August 11, 2011

We won a good game Wednesday night in 8 innings.
I'm up writing about it because I first arrived home very late and then had a bit of insomnia. I'm sure I'll sleep soon, and if not at least I have nothing to do Thursday night.
So anyway, 1st, the health update: my knee hurts. But now that I have more detailed info it doesn't bother me as much. Still hurts as much, but doesn't bother me as much. I knew I'd strained my quad and I knew my knee hurt too, but the type of pain was causing much fear.
I now know that the biggest problem with my knee is arthritis. That stinks, but since I've had bouts of inexplicable knee pain for several years and suspected arthritis it isn't much of a surprise.
Now that I know it's much easier to handle; it's nice to not be afraid to take the next step just because the last one hurt like heck.

Wait, did I say "1st the health update?" Sorry, there will be no 2nd. I'm getting sleepy after all. Time for bed. Whatever I was going to type next was probably unimportant.

{What did Kevin intend to discuss before his abrupt halt? A) his stellar defense B) his craptacular hitting C) the incredibly bright moon of Wednesday night/Thursday morning D) all of the above E) none of the above
If you guess correctly you may or may not win a fabulous prize}

1 comment:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

I guessed correctly and I want my prize.