Sunday, June 12, 2011

I started a 2nd blog a couple months ago. There's absolutely nothing on it, so providing a link to it is unimportant. If I ever put anything on there I'll let you know.

I only mention it for one reason. I logged in and provided a long mid-June softball update (entry titled, imaginatively "Mid-June Softball Update"). I'd guess it was about 300 words. I finished it, hit "publish" and then looked at it, and saw that it was on my unused blog.
No problem, i thought. I just copied everything, deleted the post, and then signed in to this blog to paste it. When I pasted this was the sum total of the paste:

Mid

Doesn't seem like much, does it?

I'm not retyping the whole thing, so I'll provide only the very barest highlights.
Yogis Monday/Wednesday: so far we've alternated between very good and very bad, with nothing in between. I expect we'll be okay this year but not great.
I'm personally having my best year ever, but I attribute it partially to luck. I can keep it up, but I'll need to play better the rest of the year just to get the same results.

Sunday: we aren't very good, but it seems like a fairly fun team.
I'm not sure how Ron and I got so stupid. We played for free on a good team, had no worries, just showed up and played. But this year we decided to enter our own team, we have to pay, we spend weekends trying to scrounge up enough players, and the team is not as good.
But it is fun. And I get to play with my brother. I've never played on any team with Brian before, and I really enjoy it. Plus he's done a darned good job pitching so far.

1 comment:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

We still want to make it to a game to see you and Brian play. Glad you're enjoying it. Guess you and Ron weren't "Too" stupid.