Friday, November 20, 2009


This chili is rated PG-13; some adult content, intense themes which may cause tears, also elicits strong language.

Weekend predictions
-The Cats will probably lose to the Dawgs, but I'll take the points and UK.

-Louisville plays somebody, right?

-I'll take Michigan and the points over Ohio State in a scenario similar the one above.

-There are a couple of big PAC-10 games but, eh, I dunno.
___________________________________________________________
I watched "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" the other night and the opening segment absolutely cracked me up. I've now watched the clip of it (posted at right) about a dozen times. It still cracks me up.

____________________________
I encountered difficulty getting this post to publish because of an unclosed tag. Interestingly, I finally determined it was because the symbol for 'bolding' the script includes the word 'strong' and I also used the word 'strong' in my caption. I think that was messing something up.

1 comment:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

That chili looks like it's seasoned hot, hot, hot. Is it?