Monday, November 23, 2009

I don't know exactly what I just did, but I believe my most recent post just disappeared. Several things were occurring all at the same moment- I was having trouble with the web site and trouble with my nearly-spilled cola, and also right at 7 pm, in the midst of the trouble, my antivirus software started a scan and froze things for a moment. Anyway, something happened.

So, I'll sum it up: Go Cats! Huge win! I'm excited!

Now I'll move on.

The scramble was a lot of fun yesterday. We played well. Brian and Jim hit plenty of good shots, John was solid, and I even contributed a few useful shots. We finished 3rd out of 40+ teams.
No prize, though. What a ripoff. All we got out of the lousy deal was a really fun day and the chance to donate to a worthy cause. Darn it.

I'll have no prediction on the UK/Tennessee game until Friday or so, but a simple comparison of scores vs mutual opponents doesn't look promising. I'm not a big believer in such things anyway, but they do have six common opponents and UT fared better (at least in terms of margin) against 5 of them. That seems significant.

No comments: