Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Big One- Five-O

"The Origin Of Species" was first published 150 years ago today.
I am celebrating by browsing the "Answers In Genesis" web site. I have no idea why, but it is great, great stuff. There is nothing quite as entertaining as someone else's stupidity (as opposed to my own stupidity, which I never think is very funny).

What did I learn while visiting? Lots! I received confirmation that our planet is six thousand years old.

I learned that evolutionists don't really know how old dinosaur bones are because the bones did not have labels attached when they were dug up. Also, the evolutionists weren't actually there when the dinosaurs died, so how could they possibly know? The evolutionists just made up the story to make it fit with their pernicious theory.
Those silly evolutionists, always trying to trick me. I'm too smart for them though- I've seen "The Flintstones," so I know better than to assume people and dinosaurs never lived together.

1 comment:

Brian said...

I don't think I could go to the creation "museum" in Petersburg, Ky, even though I kind of want to. It"s just that my want to not have a police record is a little stronger.