Saturday, October 24, 2009

Quick FB Handicapping Recap and More TV

2 and 2 on my picks. 3 and 2 if I count the over/under on UK. Mediocre handicapping performance.

My worst pick was BYU/TCU. I had a bad feeling about that pick all day, too. Temporary stupidity last night caused it. My worst/best omission was Bama/Tennessee. I must have told a dozen people this week that it would be a close game. I should have included it.

______________________________________________________
I've been watching 'FlashForward' on Thursday nights. I'm hooked and will probably watch the whole season, but I'm not sure why.

The show is really not that good. It's a teriffic idea and could be a tremendous show, but it's only mediocre. It is one of those shows that- now that I am watching- I have to know what happens next, even though I suspect it will be fairly predictable and not at all satisfying.

No comments: