Friday, October 23, 2009

Non-UK Picks

I'm branching out

No prediction for the the Kentucky game tomorrow. It scares the heck out of me and I can easily see anything from a loss to a 30-point win. The only posted over/under I found was 47 points. I'll take 'over'.

Since I'm not publishing my UK prediction, I'll instead branch out and select four other college games. These picks come with my usual money-back guarantee*. The odds are according to Lasvegasinsider.com.

I'll take Ohio State over Minnesota and give the 17 points. The Buckeyes are overdue for a huge effort.

I'll take Ball State and give Eastern Michigan 5 1/2. I don't know anything about Eastern Michigan, but they must be really, really bad if Ball State is favored.

I'll take Ole Miss and give Arkansas 7. The Rebels are not as good as preseason predictions but not as bad as their current reputation, and the Hogs have to be getting worn out from their recent big-game gauntlet.

I'll go with BYU over TCU - that's a pick 'em.

*Guarantee not valid in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, The United Kingdom, France, Germany, China, Russia or any of the former Soviet states, Japan, any nation that is, has been, or ever will be at war with Japan, any nation currently hosting U.S. troops, or any nation that has at least one computer with an internet connection.

No comments: