Wednesday, October 8, 2008

political football and regular football

My abridgement was still rather long. I'm going to try again next week. I think I'll be able to simplify it even further. I wish I could do hand puppets on this blog, that would be cool. Maybe I'll make a hand puppet debate video, or something.

The project helped me focus, though. I normally zone out for a few five-minute stretches while watching stuff like that- or else change the channel to find out the score of a ballgame and forget to switch it back.

____________

Kentucky's a 1-point favorite over South Carolina.

I'd bet big on Kentucky. Almost all the injured players are back. Kentucky's sitting on a big game.

Everyone seems to think Kentucky made a good showing against Alabama. They actually played better against Middle Tennessee, which was a victory, but is still the game that has kept Kentucky out of the top 25 so far.

No comments: