Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kreacher

Brian is funny, funny, funny!

Am I the only golf fan who really does not want Greg Norman to win the British Open?

Yes, it's a neat story because he's 53 years old.

But Norman's always rubbed me the wrong way. I might be entirely wrong, but in his heyday he always seemed to be a bit of an ass. The fact that he choked in majors doesn't bother me- it has nothing to do with whether he's likeable or not- but he always gave me the impression that he was something of a jerk.

To top it off, though the media this week loves the angle that he and Chris Evert are on their honeymoon, it really bothers me.

Again, I am well aware that I do not have the full story and Norman might not be at all deserving of my suspicion, but it bothers me that he and his good friend got divorced in 2006 and then he married his friend's ex-wife in 2008.

No comments: