Wednesday, February 2, 2011



Look, I imagine I'd enjoy kicking and beating Anderson Cooper as much as the next man, but aren't things getting a little out of hand?

Can't we send Mitch McConnell over there or something? To, you know, just sort of wander around the square and ask people to calm down. I'm sure it would work out fine- one way or the other.

Or maybe Glenn Beck could set up a chalk board in downtown Cairo and diagram what the protesters are doing wrong. I'm sure it would be appreciated.

What a mess. I can't remember the last time I was so fascinated by the news. There certainly have been other huge news stories in my lifetime, but I don't believe any of them had such a sustained 'I wonder what will happen next, because it could be just about anything' aspect to it.

2 comments:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

I agree with this post except that I think Anderson Cooper is an excellent reporter. He's also the best guest host there is for Regis. See, he's a man of many talents.

Brian said...

Nivek Relbat will be the new President of Egyt.