Friday, January 14, 2011

I had to visit a funeral home tonight, which of course led to the approximately twice-annual crisis of "Whoops, I still don't have a new suit, or at least jacket and shirt that fit."
So I hereby resolve to get right on that. Again.
Good news is my old jacket fits much better now than it did just a couple months ago, but I still need a new one.

The visit was for the passing of Mary Yates, the mother/mother-in-law/grandmother of quite a few of my friends. When I totaled it up I was amazed by how many of her descendents and their spouses and in-laws are my friends.

1 comment:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

Well, a visit to a funeral home is never a fun thing to do. And I understand where you're coming from on having that appropriate thing to wear. Bet you'll be saying the same thing the next time.