Saturday, October 9, 2010

Drat

Close but no cigar for the Wildcats. My handicapping looked pretty good, though. 37-34 on a last-second field goal is pretty close to my 31-31 in regulation handicapping, and I beat the spread again.
I have a very long streak of success picking the spread. I thought I missed the Tennessee game last year, but I just looked at that post from last November and I didn't make a pick. I instead said it was basicall way too close to call. Since that one went to overtime I guess it was accurate.

I'm doing so good picking UK football I think I'll retire and just bet on the games. Take out my life savings and keep doubling my money on Kentucky footbal games. Let's see.... 12 cents doubled is $0.24; double that is $0.48, double that is $0.96... and if make these bets on each of the 5 or so games per year that I currently make picks....hmmm, carry the 1.... I should be up to 30 or 40 bucks in just a few years.

No comments: