Thursday, April 29, 2010

Derby Picks



After much difficult deliberation (First, my blindfolded dart-throwing never hit the board, but did damage the wall. Then I tried the ouija board but it kept spelling out 'I am Barbaro,' then I tried picking the prettiest horses but they all look great, so finally I just guessed) I have settled on my choice.


The new name that will be appearing on Derby glasses everywhere in 2011 is.....(drumroll please).... Awesome Act.
It was a tough choice- not like other years, when it's easy picking Derby winners- but among my 3 or 4 top candidates his increased chances on a sloppy track ended up tipping the scales.

I have not settled on my exotic wager, but I'm thinking I'll probably just stick to some sort of exacta try as being the most affordable.
Others I will definitely include are: Lookin At Lucky, Mission Impazible, Stately Victor, Jackson Bend, and Ice Box.

No comments: