Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Below are some comments section quotes from wingnuts.
I really have no point in posting them except that they amuse me, and it brightens my day to know that these people- and hopefully lots of other people from wingnut hotbeds- will not be counted in the census.


I did not fill out the 2000 census. When a census taker came to my door I told them to get off MY Private Property. When the census person stood there I asked if they understood or did I have to play baseball and use their head as a ball. This person left and I never heard anything again.
I plan to do the same thing this year--if my government wants info from me my new attitude is that they can pay me for my time and I owe my government nothing and I want nothing in return except for government to leave me alone. This year I might even use a prop a baseball bat at my door.
(I would never use a bat on anyone unless I or my family was attacked---then I would use a gun)

I will definately boycott the 2010 census.


I agree. The census REWARDS cities for having higher numbers of people, and THE CAN BE ILLEGAL ALIENS! I will NOT participate. I didn't back in 2000 eiher. They can stick it!


Down with the Obamaites, I will not allow them on my property.


"BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU"
I sat down last night to finally fill out the census form and then...WHAT??? I was outraged as to the utter invasion of my privacy! It started with asking for my phone number and by the time I reached the next page my eyeballs were hanging out! How Freak'n Dare They!!! Who the hell do these United States Gov't Bullies think they are or better yet, who or how stupid do they think we are?
People of this once great country, wake up and unite - Don't fill out this UNCONSTITUTIONAL Census form!

The first census that I received was in 1990...I tore it up and threw it out. Then I received one in 2000. I trashed that one too. And now the idiots are going to send me another one. Guess what? I will trash it too. Screw the government and screw Obama. BOYCOTT THE CENSUS!!

I wish I had come across this sooner. I could have picked a couple of likely areas and campaigned for the boycott. I would have really worked to get the word out. Posters, maybe some billboards- basically a census version of the popular Republican 'make sure you vote on Wednesday' trick.

1 comment:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

I think I've seen some of these people in Walmart lately.