Monday, February 15, 2010

Weird Dream


Last night I dreamed I was watching a movie. It was a romantic comedy, the male lead was John Cusack, and the film was titled "Children of Kim Jung-Il."

Sometimes I worry about me.

John Cusack can be explained by my having recently watched "Grosse Pointe Blank."
I briefly considered watching "Children of Men" last night, but didn't. But that probably accounts for the first part of the title.
Where Kim Jung-Il fits in I do not know.

It seemed like a funny movie. The female lead (I don't know her name, but I think maybe it was the woman who stars in "Big Bang Theory.") was Kim Jung-Il's daughter, and she kept saying 'but that doesn't make me a bad person."

The plot details are fuzzy, but I seem to recall the usual devices; identities mistaken and dialogue partially overheard and subsequently taken out of context.

1 comment:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

Kevin, where are You? We're waiting for a new post out here!!!!!