Wednesday, December 9, 2009

And these geniuses have won 25 straight?!

After reading elsewhere about possible recruiting violations by the Tennessee football program, I again surfed over to the Knoxville News Sentinel. This poll question- and the possible answers- caught my eye.


I would like to suggest a couple of others:

Was Lane Kiffen's first season successful?
A) Tuesday
B) Cheeseburgers
C) Hostesses

Is Tennessee Orange the ugliest color in the universe?
A) Definitely
B) Bruce Pearl
C) Rocky Top

2 comments:

Mark said...

At least the majority responded with what seems to be the most appropriate answer. Besides, how they will be enjoy is not probable?

Brian said...

This is actually a response to your "Origin of Species" post down below when you said you don't find your own stupidity very funny. This exchange was on "Big Bang Theory" the other night:

Sheldon: Why are you crying?
Penny: Because I'm stupid!
Sheldon: Well that's no reason to cry; one cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid and it makes me sad.