Friday, October 16, 2009

I watched Big Blue Madness. Lots of hype and sloppy basketball. Yaaaay Kentucky!
Then I watched some baseball. Booooo Yankees!
Then I visited Mark's art store. Yaaaay Mark!
I would have bought something but I don't have any money. Boooo poverty!

So I guess I'll just post my football prediction and call it a night:

UK 27
Auburn 26

That's going way out on a limb, I know. I just have a feeling.

I think last week's loss to Arkansas was the beginning of a big let-down for Auburn that will see them stumble this week. They'll struggle some and make some dumb mistakes, and for once UK will capitalize on them.
I think UK will use all 3 QBs, but settle on either Fidler (probably) or Newton almost exclusively in the 2nd half. None of the three will look too great, but I have a feeling Kentucky will somehow come up with 2 or 3 really big plays that will make the difference.

1 comment:

Bad Bob said...

Well Mr. Pigskin prognosticator, you were pretty close last week. So I'd have to go along with you this week. I'm looking for UK to upset this week, also.