Friday, September 11, 2009


While driving to work Tuesday, the IMA (Integrated Motor Assist) light on my dashboard came on, and stayed on.

I took the car into the dealer Thursday morning. They checked it out, and told me I needed a new IMA modulator. I agreed I really did need an Illudium Q-36
Explosive Space Modulator, because the Earth was obstructing my view of Venus.
Then the guy said no, no, it's an IMA modulator. It modulates the amount of assistance the hybrid battery gives the engine.

I said Oh.
And then I said How much will that cost?

I found out today that the part will be in next week sometime, which is a little vague. But the good news is it is still under warranty and won't cost anything.

2 comments:

Bad Bob said...

WOW! Now that IS good luck.

Mark said...

Hooray for not costing!