Thursday, April 30, 2009

And the winner is...

...Furious D, ridden by Bart Simpson!
Actually, I still have to stick with I Want Revenge.

After an exhaustive analysis, I am now prepared to offer the complete order of finish. That way you can even clean up on the last place betting pools. Please remember that all betting advice is offered for entertainment purposes only and any loss of money is not the fault of this blog operator or any of his subsidiaries.



Before making my picks I reviewed all the major preps on youtube, and checked out the work times from the last few days. I still stuck with I Want Revenge, but Pioneerof the Nile moved up a lot in my estimation. Dunkirk dropped off my list.

I'm likely to have a few opinion changes between now and Saturday evening. I'm feeling especially wishy-washy about the two Dubai horses-Desert Party and Regal Ransom. Either one could move substantially up or down my list. I'm a little iffy on Papa Clem, too. He might drop off my superfecta ticket.

Last year when I handicapped the whole race I did pick the winner. But I had Eight Belles finishing 16th. So if you would like to hit the exacta, I'd suggest I Want Revenge/Flying Private.

Or if you'd like another exacta angle, you might try any of these well-matched names:

Join In The Dance/Mr. Hot Stuff
Hold Me Back/I Want Revenge
Desert Party/Nowhere To Hide

No comments: