Sunday, November 2, 2008

Response

Darn. No proof. I was sure this was it.

Here's the response:

Thanks Kevin,

Perhaps the only proof that convinces me of a "living God" is myself. But, I trust your own views are just as strong.

Take care,

Donna working tonight to prove she is just human.


The sarcastic and still very angry part of me wants to correspond again. I'd like to point out that on national television she contributed to the notion that atheists should be pariahs, and that our elected leaders and aspiring elected leaders should not associate with atheists, or even suffer the insinuation that they associate with atheists. In support of her argument she said there was evidence. This evidence is, of course, non-existent.

Her televised comments were incredibly harmful, and she apparently does not know the definition of 'evidence'.

Still, I appreciate the quick response. I'll probably email her back and give her my opinion, but I'll wait until I'm a little less angry. Hers was a friendly and (canned) dignified response, so I'll wait until I am in a mood to extend the same courtesy.

No comments: