Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Disturbing mental image

I went back and forth about whether I should share this. Then, I decided what the heck, if I have to live with this in my brain, why shouldn't you?

First, background info.
A few days ago, a kind, thoughtful person brought a 25-lb box of peanuts (still in shells) to work, thinking that as it is Halloween and about a billion pounds of sugar are being consumed in the office, some people might like a nice, salty change-of-pace.

So far, so good. I ate a lot of peanuts, and I managed to keep my mess to a minimum. The peanuts disappeared quickly, too, so I think that it was a good idea, for the most part.

but...

This morning, near lunch-time, I took a quick bathroom break. While I was in there, I noticed that the floor of the stall was littered with peanut shells. Someone evidently sat in there and had a snack while doing their business.

Happy Halloween.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Thanks. Thanks for sharing.

Brian said...

maybe they thought they were pee-nuts. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!