Sunday, September 14, 2008

more






It's pretty cool, except for the poor folks' who have trees on top of their houses and cars, and people who'd really like to have electricity.




I refrained from photographing most of the more spectacular damage, because there were invariably some upset people around-either working to clear debris or just gawking at their own misfortune. I did stop to help two ladies clear a road of some medium-sized branches so they could get their car out of the driveway, but mostly I was just gawking, too.



Why was I dumb enough to wander around in this mess? Two words: chigger bites. I really needed to get to Walgreens before the itching drove me crazy. I would have braved a category 5 just to get some clear nail polish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures Kevin. Nice of you to help little old ladies also. Now my turn. These guys did me a good turn and I am sure they will you also.

http://www.chigger-bites.com

This stuff really works and it ain't nail polish either.

You can thank me later.