Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Softball

We won 18-0.

The gravy train's over, though.

The Tuesday night tournament ends next week. We play the winner's bracket final at 7:20 against Jock's, who won the regular season (We split against them- one close win and one blowout loss). Then we play one or two more games that night, depending on how things go.

The Wednesday tournament is two more weeks. We won the league, and beat the last-place team in the first round tonight, so we play either the 3rd or 4th place team next week.

I'm apparently not done in the Monday parks league, either. Last night, I was informed that the city tournament starts in a couple of weeks.

I didn't know there was a city tournament. Oh, well.

The fall league at St. Helen's starts in two weeks. After that, I guess I'll have to find something else to do. Like get 7-8 hours sleep per night, or something.

No comments: