Friday, June 20, 2008

Sorry to disappoint you, Brian

I chose the Mariners because they stink and because they don't have a large following outside their own region, so a fan from Kentucky would be worthy of filling page 12 on their sports page. Also it's the farthest ML franchise from Louisville. Plus I thought Safeco Field was a humorous choice because the name doesn't exactly bring to mind the same magic as Fenway Park, Yankee Stadium, or Wrigley Field.
Crap. I hate having to explain jokes. I still thought the post was funny. You're just mad because you're a protegee.

(By the way, if I find out my ashes are at Wrigley Field I'm coming back to haunt you all big-time!)

1 comment:

Brian said...

How about Petco or Minute Maid Parks? Personally, I'd like to be buried at Charlie Vettiner, Bobby Nichols or Bogey Busters golf course.