Monday, June 16, 2008

"Poopikins, it's time to stop preaching damnation to everyone, sweetie!" -Mrs. Cartman


While talking with Brian the other day, I was trying to remember the dialogue to my favorite South Park scene. It's from the episode "Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?" With help from Wikiquote, here it is:

Sister Anne: Now let me explain how communion works. The priest will give you this round cracker. And this cracker is the body of Christ.
Cartman: Jesus was made of… crackers?
Sister Anne: No.
Stan: But crackers are his body.
Sister Anne: Yes.
Kenny: What?
Sister Anne: In the book of Mark, Jesus distributed bread and said "Eat this, for it is my body."
Cartman: So we won't go to Hell as long as we eat crackers.
Sister Anne: No no no no!
Butters: Well what are we eating then?
Sister Anne: The body of Christ!
Stan: No no no I get it. Jesus wanted us to eat him, but he didn't want us to be cannibals... So he turned himself into crackers. And then told people to eat him.
Sister Anne: No!
Stan: No?!
Butters: I can't whistle if I eat too many crackers.
Sister Anne: Look, all you need to know is that when the priest gives you the cracker, you eat it. Okay?
Boys: Okay...
Sister Anne: And then you will drink a very small amount of wine. For that, is the blood of Christ.
Cartman: Oh come on now this is just getting silly.
Sister Anne: Eric, do you want to go to hell?
Cartman: No!
Sister Anne: Then stop questioning me.

No comments: