Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"I see a ladybug, hello lady ladybug..."


A this and that update:

Yogi's lost the final of the massive 4 team St. I's tournament, the Sunday team finished 2nd in the tournament, and we play at 7:15 in the loser's bracket final Wednesday. If we win we have to win two more in a row.
Fall league started tonight. If we manage to play 3 games Wednesday, then after Thursday I will have had 12 games in 12 days.

I carried my team (okay, Brian helped) to a scramble win Sunday at Charlie Vettiner GC. I haven't received our payoff yet, but Brian and I both have some money coming for the win, and we each won an extra. Mine was closest to the pin on 17, and Brian had his name on everything else, so I'm not sure which one held up. I'm guessing long drive.

The Yogi pool party was Saturday, golf scramble Sunday, and I played two softball games Sunday night. I don't mind admitting it was a very hot weekend to be outdoors for 20 hours, even just playing cornhole, golf, and softball. It wore me out.

I guess I ran out of 'this and that' fairly quickly. I haven't been doing much else.

1 comment:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

Wow, pretty busy schedule going there.