Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hot, Hot, Hot!

(I Googled "hot, hot, hot" for an image to go with this post. The options presented were fun to look at, but not exactly apropos.)

How do you make an incredibly hot late afternoon double-header even worse? Play two extra innings the first game.

We lost in nine innings, then won the second game fairly easily.

We were visitors the first game. I hate to admit this, but each time we took the field in the 7th, 8th, and 9th innings I was hoping the other team would end the game one way or the other, and I didn't really care how. I wanted them to either win it or lose it, I didn't care which- as long as they didn't just tie it up again so we had to play another inning.

Oh yeah, almost forgot- 7:00 Tuesday, and Wednesday is the first tournament game at 6:15.

1 comment:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

We'll be there Wednesday, even if it's hot, hot, hot.