Friday, September 18, 2009

12:25? Not bedtime yet...

...but it's close.

The Yogi season ended with a split-doubleheader tonight, leaving us at 5 and 5 for the fall.
I think we stunk in the fall league. It was a darned good league and I'm not exactly unhappy with our record, but we played much worse in the losses than we should have done.

I'm not sure if I'm done for the year or not. I'm told I might be called to sub, or to play in a tournament or two, and I'll probably say yes. I won't put my equipment away yet but I'll assume I'm done unless I hear otherwise.

That's good news for my poor little brother. I hear he had sand kicked in his face in a cornhole game at Joe's last night.

Now I'll be willing to help you out, Brian, if you come across some beanbag-throwing bullies on Wednesday nights. I'm much more willing to help you out on Wednesdays if I'm not out late on Tuesdays and Thursdays. ( I can't believe you lost a cornhole game to Chris Rapp. I'm probably 100-0 lifetime against him. And he says he was partnered with Nick, who can't even throw a ball back to the mound straight from catcher. Jeeze...)

1 comment:

Brian said...

ummm...we beat Chris. You were lied too.