Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another food post

I just made the BEST alfredo sauce ever!

Maybe not, I guess, but it was pretty darned good. I used Romano cheese as opposed to my usual Parmesan. Romano is nicely salty and I think it melts better. I also threw in some cracked red pepper, which I don't usually do. That gave it a nice kick.

Over pasta, spinach, and chicken, it was a delicious meal.

And I wonder why I can't lose weight.

Plus, I had my teeth cleaned today. Nothing gets rid of that clean-teeth feel faster than cheese sauce and spinach.

"I like my dental hygienist. I think she's very pretty. So when I'm waiting in her office I eat an entire bag of Oreo cookies. Sometimes she has to cancel all her other appointments." -Steven Wright

1 comment:

Brian said...

I love red pepper in alfredo.