Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yuck, but ...

I've been working consistent overtime lately, and today we were informed that overtime would be increased tomorrow and Friday, and we have to work Saturday.

I guess I could stomp and kick and otherwise throw a tantrum, but at least I'm not downsized or furloughed or seeing my wages reduced.

It's tricky to predict, but I'd guess the heavy workload will last through February, at least. I wonder if that carpenter from Seinfeld could build a little bed under my desk...
_______________________
Again, in an attempt to reach a couple more lost email contacts: I changed email and lost my email address book. My new email is almost the same as the old one- just add the number "1" before '@' and you have my new email. If we sometimes correspond, please send me an email to that address so that I'll have your address, too. -------1@insightbb.com

2 comments:

Mark said...

Do you have mine? 'Cuz I still don't know yours, except for the 1@ etc. part

Brian said...

Do you, or do you not know, that the bird is in fact the word?