Thursday, December 25, 2008

Please help me update my email address book

For the last year I've had two email addresses- my old one based at my previous address with Lena, and the one from my current account.

I let time run out without giving everyone my updated address, and without importing my address book to my 'new' email.

Now I can't access the old email. I don't want to just put my email on my blog because I'm afraid it will lead to unwanted consequences, but if you had my old address, just add the number "1" before '@' and you have my new email.

Please send me an email to that address so that I'll have your address, too.


I tried to keep the old email by just adding it as an additional email under my account, but right now that address is apparently in limbo- I'm locked out like it no longer exists, but when I try to add it it's already in use. I suppose someone could have grabbed it already, but it seems unlikely in the last 24 hours.

Of course, all of this might not matter because I might switch servers soon. If I do so then I'll do my best to provide everyone with the new info.

And finally, I read this headline when I logged on tonight: "Suspect in 'Santa' shootings kills self". It's an absolutely horrible story, but I have to note my Christmas Freudian mind slip. When I first read I thought it said Suspect in Santa shootings kills elf.

No comments: