Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Light Up Louisville

I sincerely hope that the geniuses in charge of Light Up Louisville are not the same people in charge of figuring a way out of the budget crisis.

I keep reading and hearing about the big bad lawyers who wouldn't let Louisville use a Grinch theme.

I say good for Dr. Seuss Enterprises. Copyright laws are in place for a reason. What I want to hear more about is who the idiots are who didn't realize there might be a problem with stealing copyrighted material.

2 comments:

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian said...

I thought the same thing when I heard a talk show host on the radio yesterday morning. They were extremely angry about "the lawyers" and Dr. Suess enterprises (or something like that). I thought "I can't believe they are angry because they are not allowed to use heavily copyrighted (copywritten?)characters. I guess I will start using the 84WHAS logo as I please and see if they like it.