Saturday, November 1, 2008

Awaiting the scoop of the century...

Brian, I've been thinking a lot about that ridiculous video.

While watching the Blue-White game, I sent the following email to Donna Brazile at Georgetown University.

Dear Professor Brazile,

I recently viewed video of your conversation with Wolf Blitzer and Bill Bennett. I was fascinated by your comment that there was clearly strong evidence of God's existence.

I was astounded. How could I have missed this? I read the newspaper regularly, watch the 10:00 news most nights, and listen to NPR news reports every day. And yet I've somehow missed any coverage of this evidence (I know, NPR has a reputation as Godless heathens, but I really do not think they would have swept this under the rug).

Could you please let me know what this evidence is? I'd really appreciate it. I hate to ask, because I know you are a very busy woman, but it does seem pretty important.

I would have asked Mr. Bennett, but I was afraid he might not check his email while he's gambling.

Thank you,

Kevin

P.S. Is there any word on which direction He/She leans on the whole religion thing? Christian? Muslim? Hindu? Other?

1 comment:

Brian said...

I sent an e-mail to Wolf Blitzer via CNN's "The Situation Room" e-mail. Although I'm sure it won't get read, I do wish I would have matched your creative sarcasm and wit (sarcasm is a highly under valued attribute. I basically just came off as a really pissed off person. Let me know if you get a response.