Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hiking



I missed Make Tracks Day. I did, however, go hiking the previous weekend. I toted my camera around for the entire hike without remembering I had it, or maybe just without feeling any desire to take pictures.

Near the very end of the hike I noticed the camera-sized lump in my pocket and thought, "Hmmmm...I should take a few pictures so I have proof that I didn't spend my Sunday morning watching Star Trek and useless political pundits."

Then I read Mark's blog and again thought, "Hmmmm...(all my best thoughts start with 'hmmm,' and are usually accompanied by a pensive forefinger-on-chin pose) I should post a couple of those pictures."

2 comments:

Brian said...

Hey Mr. Detail.....where did you go hiking?

Mark said...

Brian, didn't you look at the photos? It was Tree Duck Park. You know, over around Louisville.