Thursday, October 16, 2008

Despise? and others

A) Do I really despise John McCain?

I spent a fair bit of time today reconsidering this notion. It seemed harsh.

The answer I came up with was "Yes."

His campaign has been despicable, and my best one-word description of his personality remains "Jerk."
----------------------------------

B) I hiked Jefferson Memorial Forest. Sorry for the omission.

-----------------------------------

C) The Cats have a tough game Saturday. Paterno has been at the helm for 42 years now, the epitome of loyalty to a university, and his squad is looking especially good this year. Paterno is respected for all he gives back to his university, and in the past he has passed up prestigious positions at the University of Michigan, the Pittsburgh Steelers, and the New England Patriots. I hope Kentucky wins, but it's tough to root against such a well-respected--- What? Petrino? Bobby Petrino? Really? Never mind.

No comments: