Friday, September 26, 2008

Economy Rant, Part II.

Again I'm watching football (Sorry, Cardinals. Better luck next time.), and again I'll pass the time ranting. But it's a very short rant. It's more of an exclamation, really.

How likely is it that this $700 billion bailout will end up costing much, much more than that? I've heard a few politicians say it might not end up being that much. But what's the likelihood of that? How often, exactly, does the government spend less than they said they needed in the first place? And how often do they end up spending more than they said they needed?

On a lighter note, Everydayshouldbesaturdaycom has a new post that is one of the most sophomorically funny blog posts I've ever seen. It was quite good- you'll like it if your sense of humor is anywhere near as juvenile as mine. As I'm trying to keep my PG rating, I won't post samples, but I'll just say it's a collection of possible headlines regarding last night's game between the USC Trojans and the Oregon State Beavers.

No comments: