Sunday, August 10, 2008

Scramble

I guess I didn't load my team. We were just -1. Along with two other teams. The winners were -6, 2nd place was -4.

I think the teams were evenly matched. All three -1 teams were very unhappy with the way they (we) played. I know my team didn't come close to what we could have done. We blew a lot of easy birdie chances.

When I matched up the teams I expected us all to be between 4 and 6 under, and I still think that should have been the case.

I keep getting worse and worse. I think "pathetic" is an appropriate adjective for my golf swing.

I didn't play very many rounds this year. Probably fewer than any of at least the last 10 years. But I hit balls at the shag field and range fairly often and should be a lot better. It's frustrating.

I believe I'm done for the year. Maybe a few months off will help. It sure as heck won't hurt.

No comments: